- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Perform monthly rolling forecast, update monthly actual, consolidate business unit data, analyze variance, and create a report.
- Review existing financial planning processes and business requirements.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Prepare an implementation plan for process improvement based on financial analyses.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries
This position is for a roving employee who will be working in unanticipated locations throughout the United States. The employee may need to be relocated, but travel is not required from any particular location. Bachelor’s degree or three years of university studies in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. Two years of experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst. Relocation required. Some experience with Intuit QuickBooks, V‑Lookups, and Pivot tables. Send resume to S. Shah at 20750 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 300, Woodland Hills, CA 91364