David M. Lewis Company, LLC, an Addison Group Company, has a Financial Analyst position in Woodland Hills, CA, and unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Prepare technical accounting documentation for procurement, manufacturing, licensing, sales, and other relevant contracts as required to support the retained business.
- Partner cross-functionality to understand the financial impacts of the client contracts, provide structuring advice and propose feasible alternatives early in the process.
- Facilitate the approval of contracts through multiple levels of management in multiple functions.
- Report the accounting conclusions reached to other members within the Controllership, to ensure the related transactions are recorded and disclosed accurately.
- Support the effective design and operation of SOX controls related to the contract review and approval process.
- Coordinate with separation management team, technical accounting, legal, procurement, operations, sales, and other functions to ensure new contracts and amendments related to the Company’s upcoming divestiture are thoroughly reviewed, financial implications are understood, and accounting impacts are documented and followed.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance and two years of financial analyst experience required.
- Relocation required.
- Some experience with building pivot tables, developing macros and handling large data sets in Excel required.
- Some experience in Oracle financial system and Microstrategy financial system required.
This position is for a roving employee who will be working in unanticipated locations throughout the United States. The employee will have to relocate, but travel is not required from any particular location.